Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Check these out...

I've fallen behind a bit with the blog this year, it's been a very busy few weeks kicking off the New Year.  Wine.Woot! and Rue La La are killing it for wineries Nationally with their direct to consumer channel!  If you haven't taken time to "join the discussion" on Wine.Woot! and see what all the hype is about, do it, it's a cool group and one of the best "virtual wine tasting rooms" on the planet.

Well, all I have to say about the  Brack Mountain Wine Company  portfolio after the first few weeks of 2012 is - grab'em while you can!  No foolin' in all my years I've never seen California wines fly onto top-dawg wine lists and fine wine retails shelves so gracefully. Absolutely stunning.

My current favorite...2010 Bench Pinot Noir:  100% Pinot Noir grapes from Sangiacomo Amaral Ranch - just north of the San Pablo Bay. Around $24 a bottle at your favorite wine shop, just ask for it if it hasn't arrived yet!  Cheers - Ali


No comments: